Sr Entpr HC Appl Admin
Job no: 494065
Position type: Staff - Full-Time
Location: Health Science Campus Hospital
Division/Equivalent: University Medical Center
School/Unit: Lab-Admin - 109380
Department/Office: Lab Service 4
Categories: Information Technology, Healthcare Positions, Full-Time, Support Services, None
Title: Sr Entpr HC Appl Admin
Department Org: 109380 - Lab-Admin
Employee Classification: J1 - Salaried Full Time HSC
Bargaining Unit: Bargaining Unit Exempt
Primary Location: Health Science Campus Hospital
Start Time: 0830 End Time: 1700
Posted Salary: $65,500-$81,870
On Call: True
The Senior Enterprise Healthcare Applications Administrator is an expert on enterprise healthcare applications and will work in collaboration with the healthcare informatics team in an outpatient and/or inpatient healthcare applications systems to develop, implement, maintain, support, and evaluate healthcare applications supported by the Information Technology department. This position will lead major healthcare applications project development, design and implementation, maintenance and problem solving of healthcare applications issues. The Senior Enterprise Healthcare Applications Administrator also has leading responsibilities in healthcare applications training/education of end users and customer service.
• Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology, or Medical Laboratory Science with certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists.
• Experience in any McKesson Horizon Clinical Systems, Horizon Expert Orders, Horizon Ambulatory Care, Horizon Emergency Care, Horizon Surgical Manager, Horizon Expert Documentation, McKesson Anesthesia Care, Horizon Laboratory, or any equivalent healthcare Clinical Support System.
• 5 - 7 years of progressively responsible paid experience in a healthcare environment.
• Experience in a hospital or outpatient healthcare setting, with the ability to do clinical processes and procedures required. The ability to effectively understand and communicate with all levels of clinical providers and support services required.
• Knowledge of principles and methods of healthcare organizations and management; healthcare applications and capabilities; patient processing and clinical systems; hospital/healthcare financial services processes and procedures; hospital or clinic based patient processing and medical records processes and procedures; principles of project management desired.
Conditions of Employment:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The University of Toledo is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The University of Toledo does not discriminate in employment, educational programs, or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, disability, familial status, or political affiliation.
The University is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty and staff committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, dual-career professionals and covered veterans.
The University of Toledo provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation to complete this application, or for testing or interviewing, please contact the Human Resources Department at 419-530-4747 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5:00PM or apply online for an accommodation request.
Computer access is available at most public libraries and at the Office of Human Resources located in the Center for Administrative Support on the Main Campus of the University of Toledo.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time