Job no: 496181
Position type: Staff - Full-Time
Location: Health Science Campus College
Division/Equivalent: College of Medicine
School/Unit: Dept. of Cell and Cancer Biology - 107500
Categories: Full-Time, Research, None
Title: Research Administrator
Department Org: Dept. of Cell and Cancer Biology - 107500
Employee Classification: J1 - Salaried Full Time HSC
Bargaining Unit: Professional Staff Association
Primary Location: Health Science Campus College
Start Time: End Time:
Posted Salary: Salary commensurable based on experience
This position supports the administrative research enterprise within the College of Medicine & Life Sciences.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred. Applicable work experience will be considered in lieu of education (4+ years), required.
• Exceptional organizational skills, detail oriented and the ability to keep organized and accurate records, required.
• Ability to create, present, defend, and execute a budget, required.
• Ability to work independently, self-starter.
• Ability to work well with staff of all levels.
• Experience working with NIH, DoD, other non-profit sponsors, for-profit sponsors in research administration preferred.
• Experience working in Grants Accounting or Accounting in an academic institution preferred.
Conditions of Employment:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The University of Toledo is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The University of Toledo does not discriminate in employment, educational programs, or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, disability, familial status, or political affiliation.
The University is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty and staff committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, dual-career professionals and covered veterans.
The University of Toledo provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation to complete this application, or for testing or interviewing, please contact the Human Resources Department at 419-530-4747 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5:00PM or apply online for an accommodation request.
Computer access is available at most public libraries and at the Office of Human Resources located in the Center for Administrative Support on the Main Campus of the University of Toledo.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time