Enterprise Applications Analyst Healthcare (Epic HB Certified)
Job no: 494870
Position type: Staff - Full-Time
Division/Equivalent: Div of Tech & Adv Solutions-DTAS
School/Unit: IT Personnel - Clinical Informatics - 108790
Categories: Information Technology, Full-Time, None
Title: Enterprise Applications Analyst Healthcare
Department Org: IT Personnel - Clinical Informatics - 108790
Employee Classification: J1 - Salaried Full Time HSC
Bargaining Unit: Professional Staff Association
Primary Location: Health Science Campus Support [Flexible work arrangements may be available including remote work options]
Start Time: 8:00 am End Time: 5:00 pm
Posted Salary: commensurate with education and experience
On Call: No
** Epic HB Certified
The Enterprise Applications Analyst Healthcare is an expert on enterprise healthcare applications. The analyst will work on Epic ambulatory, ancillary, inpatient, or revenue cycle healthcare applications systems to develop, implement, maintain, support and evaluate healthcare applications supported by the Information Technology department. This position will lead major healthcare applications project development, design and implementation, maintenance and problem solving of healthcare applications issues. The Enterprise Applications Analyst Healthcare also has leading responsibilities in healthcare customer service. The position reports to the Manager, HealthCare Applications and may represent the department with other hospital departments and vendors.
• Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree in public or business administration, management information systems, computer science or healthcare.
• 7-12 years of progressively responsible paid experience in a healthcare environment.
• Experience and proven success in Epic Clinical Systems implementation, development, and support within a healthcare organization
• Experience in design, building, testing, and implementation of Epic's and other healthcare vendors’ ambulatory, ancillary, impatient or revenue cycle applications
• Knowledge of clinical processes, documentation needs, workflows, and clinical practice standards, with in-depth, expert knowledge of the Epic product
• Current Epic certification in one or multiple of Epic's applications
• Experience in a hospital or outpatient healthcare setting, with the ability to do clinical processes and procedures required. The ability to effectively understand and communicate with all levels of clinical providers and support services required
• Knowledge of: principles and methods of healthcare organizations and management; healthcare applications and capabilities; patient processing and clinical systems; hospital/healthcare financial services processes and procedures; hospital or clinic-based patient processing and medical records processes and procedures, principles of project management desired.
Epic HB Certified
Conditions of Employment:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The University of Toledo is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The University of Toledo does not discriminate in employment, educational programs, or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, disability, familial status, or political affiliation.
The University is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty and staff committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, dual-career professionals and covered veterans.
The University of Toledo provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation to complete this application, or for testing or interviewing, please contact the Human Resources Department at 419-530-4747 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5:00PM or apply online for an accommodation request.
Computer access is available at most public libraries and at the Office of Human Resources located in the Center for Administrative Support on the Main Campus of the University of Toledo.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time